B2B Trading Platform for Auction and Exchange
The online exchange portal, operating in many marketplaces and geographies was with a vision of providing several options like B2B information exchange, Auctions, price offers, reverse auction functionality. The trading platform was created with a vision of B2B market place where commercial buyers and sellers with restricted access can easily and transparently trade.
The client was actively looking for a partner who can:
- ✓ Help the client’s team to develop the concept and realize it, by not only capturing all the requirements, but also ensuring their smooth adoption of the system.
- ✓ User acceptance and roll-out of the solution.
- ✓ Help in simplifying complex processes and related interdependencies.
- ✓ Manage the project execution within the committed time-frame.
Strict timelines governed by Go-To-Market strategy of client coupled with evolving scope. We had to employ feature layering approach for development of each functional group.
- ✓ The methodology was defined with observing the business model and thus analyzing process requisites and developing features that were in sync with business goals.
- ✓ Ensuring a dedicated pool of developers and testers working closely with stakeholders right from concept development to delivery.
- ✓ Traceability matrix to ensure test coverage and test execution across various release iterations.
- ✓ Validation for business rules, interface interactions and integrations for each release.
- ✓ Verifications for data migration and report analytics.
- ✓ Incorporation of functional and performance testing to elimitate bottlenecks in future.
- ✓ Insurance of compatability and user testing to ensure user experience and early adoption.
- ✓ Effective communication for managing change and testing by ensuring sending important information to collaborators in near real-time.
- ✓ Flexible and adaptable framework developed to enable test automation.
- ✓ Strict timelines governed by Go-To-Market strategy of client coupled with evolving scope. We had to employ feature layering approach for development.
- ✓ Feature Layering was done in such a way that with the rollout first sprint to not only maintain user interest in the app but also they are motivated to provide feedback and the user feedback can be captured with the next releases.
- ✓ A special interest group of users was created such that each release was previewed with this user group before rolling it out to a larger audience to eliminate user issues upfront and manage expectations.
- ✓ A dedicated pool of analysts, developers and testers working closely with stakeholders right from concept development to delivery.
- ✓ Definition and employing Test Automation of Regression Test Cases complementing with functional testing and exploratory testing for each feature release.
- ✓ Collaborative and transparent project management to resolve dependencies and quick decision making.
- ✓ Continuous Integration principles helped in timely and quality delivery.
- ✓ Enriched and user friendly UI focused on usability.
- ✓ Increased platform enrollment and transactions through high usage frequency.
- ✓ Better analysis of user preferences and user behaviour in order to push the right content to users.
- ✓ Secure and seamless integration with auctioning feature ensuring consitency and continuity in workflow.
Subscribe with DigitalSkunks to stay updated.